07/04/2012

Islam is the way to freedom,
It’s my pass to Thy Kingdom
My Taqwa, my Ibadah, my Tawbah
I shall never abandon

In this month I wear a vest
Where In pockets live the best,
Thy mercy is only I seek
My humble one request.

This rainfall, Thou bestowed Thy bliss
Upon our souls and bravura trees,
It’s everything a Muslim as I
Should need to spend within my Deen.

Ya Rahman! Ya Rahim!
Ya Allah! My Allah!
Only to Thee I submit,
Only in Thee I believe.

At hours of darkness I prostrate
Thus every day Thy grant and heal
The scars I bear in fights for You,
To You my faith is beyond surreal

The struggle I admire to bear
It pulls me towards You so near,
In this month I share and care,
I won’t wipe off my stream of tears

In the Night of Power,
In Laylat al-Qadr,
I cry for Thy forgiveness
I pray for Thy guidance.

O’ Allah! O’ Redeemer!
To Thee I do surrender,
My life in Thy presence it shines, I breathe so brightly; I survive
As long as I’m alive this way, Inshallah I pray I’ll do just fine.

(Aireena)

Sumber : http://www.islamicpoem.com/?q=node/6299

No comments:

Post a Comment